Kverneland Group Mechatronics BV, the innovative technological division in Kverneland Group, is looking for SOFTWARE ENGINEERS
Kverneland Group Mechatronics BV, is the innovative technological division in the worldwide network of the Norwegian Kverneland Group, one of the key players in the development, production and sale of a wide range of state-of-the-art agricultural machines. The future-focused entrepreneurship of Mechatronics often results in pioneering innovations. Thanks to a sophisticated people’s management and a challenging, inspiring corporate culture Mechatronics has at its disposal technological and innovative talent and acts like a magnet on existing and new markets. For our organization we are looking for (a)
Summary of activities:
- Responsible for the Software development and maintenance of our agricultural machine and management software solutions in multi-disciplinary teams;
- Design and implementation of embedded software;
- Setting up detailed production specifications;
- Responsible for the design and architecture that meets these product specifications;
- Designing and implementing prototypes, for both software and hardware;
- Offering support in testing machines, on-site or in the field;
- Supporting the production and the support department in product introduction;
- Supporting and advising customers in the area of Mechatronics solutions;
- Implementing software such as for test systems, diagnosis tools and internal development tools to support the own organisation.
Knowledge and skills:
- Higher Vocational Education (HBO) in Electronics, Technical Computer Science or (Technical) Informatics;
- Professional in (embedded) C/C++ language;
- Experience with software design of embedded systems in real-time applications;
- Knowledge of hardware design, microcontrollers and electronics;
- Detailed knowledge of control systems;
- Knowledge of CAN bus systems and communication protocols is a plus;
- Knowledge of embedded Linux OS is a plus;
- Knowledge of agriculture processes and equipment is a plus;
- Willingness to travel at home and abroad;
- Good command of English in word and writing.
Excellent compensation and benefits. We also provide opportunities for education and training to our employees in developing them both professionally and personally.
Are you interested?
For information about this job contact Mr P.K. van der Vlugt, Manager R&D Mechatronics, tel. +31 (0)252 66 21 63.
You can mail your application – with curriculum vitae – to Suzan van der Meer: